Komentarze
Download
Linki
Kontakt
Szukaj
Logowanie
Nazwa Użytkownika

Hasło

Nie jesteś jeszcze naszym Użytkownikiem?
Kilknij TUTAJ żeby się zarejestrować.

Zapomniane hasło?
Wyślemy nowe, kliknij TUTAJ.
Zobacz Temat
924.pl | Porsche | 911,944 i inne...
Autor znalezone w necie...
troll oslo
Użytkownik

Miejscowość: Moss-Norwegia
Data rejestracji: 07.08.07
Dodane dnia 17-12-2008 20:15
ktos to juz moze prubowal?

13.9 Aside from chips, is there any adjustment I can make to my car's DME?
There is a provision on the Motronic cars (944 and 911) to make small adjustments to the fuel mixture (injection pulsewidth) and the ignition timing in order to compensate for the quality of fuel available in your particular country or region.

There is an board-mounted eight-position rotary switch accessed through the little hole in the back side of the DME box. These adjustments can be made without opening the cover of the DME box, unless you have a California vehicle, which will probably have a metal plug over the hole instead of a plastic fitting. The switch has a triangular-shaped recess in which to insert a special adjustment tool r12; I just whittle down a golf tee to make mine.

The switch has detent positions so you can count the clicks to tell where you are set. All the DME boxes Ir17;ve ever seen have been set on position #1, so I call that the stock position. Position 1 is fully counterclockwise, position 2 is the next position turning clockwise. The adjustments can be found in the following table:

switch position fuel mixture adjustment ignition timing adjustment
stock 0 0
2 +3% 0
3 +6% 0
4 -3% 0
5 0 -3 degrees
6 +3% -3 degrees
7 +6% -3 degrees
8 -3% -3 degrees

This information is from a Bosch service center bulletin that was distributed by Porsche. The figures are not exact due to the fact that the timing delay is done on silicon rather than being an actual timing calculation. The variance between will cover the figures quoted. The advance or retard adjustment for each switch is thus pretty correct.

a to link do calej stronki..

http://www.connact.com/~kgross/FAQ/944faq.html